If you or someone you know is looking for help, click on any of the following links for more information.
- Help finding resources for families
- Help obtaining food, clothing or other immediate assistance
- Help making the transition from homelessness to safe and stable housing
- Help paying utility bills
- Parenting help for young fathers
- Help enrolling in SNAP (Food Stamps)
- Help signing up for health insurance
For quick reference of CCS programs and services, DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE (updated July 2015).
To see when our community partners are at our service centers providing their services at no charge, download our July 2016 Community Partner Calendar of Activities and Service.