How You Can Help
- Children should have healthy meals to help them grow up and succeed in school.
- Parents should have a warm, safe place for their families to sleep every night.
- All people should have access to affordable health care, jobs that pay a livable wage, and economic security to plan for the future.
But with a record number of our neighbors living in poverty, we need your help to lend a hand to those in need. Join us in helping end poverty in our community.
When it comes to responding to those in need, none of us can do everything, but each of us can do something. Click on any of the following links for more information about how you can get involved.
- Make a Financial Contribution
- Donate Clothing for Free Distribution to Those in Need
- Provide The Gift of Food
- Give Your Time as a Volunteer
- Help with the Refugee Resettlement Program
With God – and people of good faith working together – all things are possible. We hope you’ll join us.
Curious what items we accept as donations? Download the PDF of our "Every Day Wish List" now.