We partner with other organizations to provide the kind of comprehensive help that truly makes a difference in the lives of people living in poverty. We are bringing in other organizations to make our two community service centers into one-stop shops for food, energy assistance, employment services, money management, counseling and more.
Other services available at our service centers are currently:
- Job Search Assistance, in partnership with Goodwill's Job Connections Program
- Free Ultrasounds, Pregnancy Testing & Support, in partnership with 1st Way of Eugene
- Health Insurance Enrollment Assistance, in partnership with WhiteBird
- Medical and behavioral health intake, in partnership with Volunteers in Medicine.
- Supportive Services for Veteran Families, in partnership with St. Vincent de Paul of Lane County
- Employment Assistance for Veterans, in partnership with the Oregon Employment Department
- Food Pantry Samples & Recipes, in partnership with OSU Extension Service Nutrition Services
- Library Card Assistance, in partnership with Springfield Public Library
Assistance obtaining ID cards and birth certificates
ID Day is the 2nd and last Thursday of the month at 9:00 a.m. You must be there at 9:00 a.m. to be entered into the drawing. Please call your local DMV to find out what documents you will need and bring them with you to ID Day. For birth certificates, you will need to bring your ID and proof of address. You may need additional criteria depending on what county you reside in.
Is your agency interested in becoming a partner? Contact Tom Mulhern, Executive Director, at 541-345-3628 ext. 318.